Dec 23, 2007

Medium Weight Jacket w/ Detachable Hood


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars glad I did'nt see other reveiws before I ordered, December 5, 2007
By debranator "debranator" (staten island new york)
after I ordered this jacket I read the reveiws and I resigned myself to throw it out when it came.But, after following Lucky Grandma's post,I fluffed the jacket in the dryer and was thrilled with my bargain.The fur is a little cheapy, but then just unzip the hood,the jacket is still fine. I must have monkey arms because the sleeves are about half an inch too short for me but i'll live.I paid 10.86 including shipping for this and a knit hat[beware:hat is fine, but acrylic blend.Not all wool as listed]so,I consider this site one of my great ones.{final word to the wise:make sure you do all reordering through the Amazon link and not directly through the site as the free shipping vanishes on the direct link.

Price: $69.99
Sale: $4.99
You Save: $65.00 (92%)